Looking for a sweet snack that doubles as a good source of fiber? This pumpkin pudding can fill you up without costing you too many calories. This snack is easy to make and tastes just like a pumpkin pie
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin or 2 cups cooked mashed squash
1/8 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
1 ½ cups nonfat or 1% milk
1 package (makes 4 servings) instant vanilla pudding mix
1. In a large bowl, mix pumpkin, salt, and pumpkin pie spice together.
2. Slowly stir in milk and mix well.
3. Add instant pudding mix and stir for 2 minutes until it thickens.
4. Refrigerate until serving time.
5. Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
Serving size: ½ cup
Servings per container: 7