SeaComm recently donated a large supply of hats and gloves to the Malone Central School District. The items will be distributed to students in need through the school district’s “Project Warmth” initiative. This gesture is part of SeaComm’s Pay-It-Forward Program, which has enabled SeaComm staff to perform random acts of kindness in the communities they serve since 2017.
- Longtime Malone resident celebrates 100th birthday
- Chateaugay Village Board discusses holiday firework encore
- Franklin County close to 200 cases, Thursday positivity rate over 55%: officials
- For The Record
- Shiloh Baptist worship times: Sunday school 10 a.m.; Sunday morning worship 11 a.m.; Wednesday night bible study 6:30 p.m. at the Fowler’s. Wednesday night prayer at the church 6:30 p.m. Pastor’s office hours Tuesday and Thursday 9 a.m. to noon. 518-521-8836 Pastor Jay.
- How human and animal cancers compare
- Black and White Art Exhibit
- SeaComm Federal Credit Union nears completion of Essex Branch