NEW YORK — Gov. Kathy Hochul signed two pieces of legislation Tuesday to expand transparency in government and ensure an open process at the state and local levels, including a significant amendment to the state’s Open Meetings Law.
Special Sections & Promotions
- Detained Florida youths rioted; the staff was accused of abuse. Then, pizza for everyone.
- Logan Peck, Keegan McArdle, help Franklin Academy football run past St. Lawrence, 34-22 on senior day
- St. Regis Falls soccer drops two first round Class D playoff contests, 7-0, 4-1
- Three candidates seek two seats on town council
- For the Record
- Franklin County reports 18 new COVID-19 cases, 20 cases at state prisons
- Franklin Academy volleyball hangs on for 3-2 home win over Massena
- Town budget process underway in Malone